76. How did Jesus overcome the temptation to sin?
Jesus loved the Father more than anything, so He remained completely obedient to Him everywhere and every hour.
- Which of you convicts Me of sin? (John 8:46)
- Who committed no sin, nor was deceit found in His mouth. (1 Peter 2:22)
- He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him. (John 8:29)
- My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work. (John 4:34)
- He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. (1 John 3:5)