↓ Skip to Main Content
1. God our Creator and Father
2. About Man
a) The Purpose of Man
b) The Fall of Man
c) Consequences of the Fall of Man
d) The Punishment for Sin
e) Kinds of Sin
f) Knowledge of Sin through the Divine Law
g) The Ten Commandments
3. Jesus Christ, our Saviour
4. The Holy Spirit
5. Order of Salvation
f) Glorification and Christian Hope
6. The Church
7. Means of Grace
a) Word of God
c) Lord’s Supper
Archive for 8. Prayer
179. What does it mean to pray?
180. What does God want to hear in our prayers?
181. How should we pray?
182. What does it mean to pray in the name of Jesus?
183. When should we pray?
184. Where is the best place to pray?
185. Does God hear our prayers?
186. When does our prayer remain without a divine answer?
187. Can we learn to pray?
188. What are the words of the “Our Father”?
189. What do we learn from the “Our Father” for all our prayers?
190. Who does the Christian call on in prayer?
191. What is your only comfort in life and death?