↓ Skip to Main Content
1. God our Creator and Father
2. About Man
a) The Purpose of Man
b) The Fall of Man
c) Consequences of the Fall of Man
d) The Punishment for Sin
e) Kinds of Sin
f) Knowledge of Sin through the Divine Law
g) The Ten Commandments
3. Jesus Christ, our Saviour
4. The Holy Spirit
5. Order of Salvation
f) Glorification and Christian Hope
6. The Church
7. Means of Grace
a) Word of God
c) Lord’s Supper
Archive for 6. The Church
6. The Church
150. What is the Christian Church?
151. When does a congregation belong to Jesus Christ’s church?
152. What is the old church creed of all Christian churches?
153. Who is the head of the Christian church?
154. How is the Christian church described in the New Testament?
155. Can one easily become a member of the body of Christ when one is a member of a Christian church on Earth?
156. Can we distinguish the true members of the body of Christ from those merely named Christians?
157. Which task does the church have in the world?
158. Which duty does each member of the church have to the others?
159. Why are there so many different Christian churches around the world?
160. Should these differences be allowed to cause division between the members of the body of Christ?
161. Where do the divisions within the Christian Church come from?
162. Where do we place our hope when there is divisiveness in the Christian church?