136. What will happen when the Lord returns?
- He will take His own into heavenly glory.
- He will judge God’s enemies.
- He will visibly establish the kingdom of God.
- If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. (John 14:3)
- Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. (John 17:24)
- Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. (Revelation 22:12)