11. How do we recognise God’s greatness?
God is eternal, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient and kind.
- Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever You had formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God. (Psalm 90:2)
- For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast. (Psalm 33:9)
- “Can anyone hide himself in secret places, so I shall not see him?” says the LORD; “Do I not fill heaven and earth?” says the LORD. (Jeremiah 23:24)
- O LORD, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, but behold, O LORD, You know it altogether. (Psalm 139:1-4)
- O LORD, how manifold are Your works! In wisdom You have made them all.
The earth is full of Your possessions. (Psalm 104:24)
- Your mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds. (Psalm 36:5)
- Is anything too hard for the LORD? (Genesis 18:14)